What The Aviva Method Addressess:
- • Eases menstrual pain, and helps regulate your menstrual cycle
- • Boosts fertility
- • Aids and stimulates ovulation
- • Opens stenotic or blocked fallopian tubes, allowing easier passage;
- • Eliminates or eases symptoms of ovarian cysts, polycystic ovary
syndrome (PCOS), fibroids , and uterine polyps
- • Regaining the ability to conceive after miscarriage;
- • Helps with hormone-related obesity, allowing you to reach and maintain optimal body weight;
- • Stops unwanted lactation (galactorrhea), or when breastfeeding, optimizes milk quantity;
- • Stops the symptoms of and helps overcome the changes that come with menopause;
- • By stimulating the body’s own endocrine system, normalizes hormone levels, improves general mood, and increases libido and energy levels;
- • Increases fertility before IVF treatment or insemination, supports the success of the procedures, moderates the side-effects of hormone treatments;
- • By practicing the exercises before an operation, can aid recovery after gynecological procedures.
The information on this website and the services provided are not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional and are not intended as medical advice. The information is provided as a sharing of knowledge from the research and experience of the Aviva Flow community. We encourage you to make your own health care decisions based upon your research and in partnership with a qualified health care professional.